VP/Business Relationship Officer
Company: Bank of George
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
VP/Business Relationship Officer Full Time Professional Las Vegas,
NV, US 30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1069 SUMMARYThe Business
Relationship Officer is responsible for developing new deposit and
loan business for small to medium size businesses and business
professionals; providing a superior level of customer relations and
service; and ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
The role of Business Relationship Officer is responsible for
attaining established individual goals through participation in
proactive sales management. -ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Upholds, at all times, the Bank's Core Values of: Integrity,
Respect, Positive Attitude, Empowerment, Professionalism, and
- Delivers on the Bank's tagline of "Your Best Banking Experience
- Ever!" by reinforcing the application of superior customer
service through own example along with appropriate follow through
with involved customers and employees; actively participates in
specific periodic meetings and presentations on this topic with all
staff members. -
- Responsible for the annual production of $15 million or more in
conventional and SBA loans and $10 million in deposits. -
- Engages in business development activities and solicitation of
new business opportunities through prospecting, outside calling,
networking and referrals.
- Effectively manages a SBA portfolio for retention and growth
- Works with management to develop and implement marketing
strategies to achieve goals -
- Works to grow portfolio by acquiring new clients and by cross
selling bank products and services to existing clients. -
- Maintains a strong referral source to ensure pipeline of
clients remains consistent. -
- Participates in community affairs, business and industry
related organizations and other professional activities as
- Focuses on customer retention through proactive contact
strategies such as outbound calls and in person meetings. Meets
with customers to discuss needs and outline appropriate Bank
services and to resolve problems as necessary.
- Maintains an awareness of marketplace products, rates and
changes and communicates with management to ensure the Bank remains
- Partners with all departments to ensure customer needs are met
and issues are resolved in a timely manner. -
- Ensures all decisions are consistent with Bank policies and
procedures and that any risk identified can be effectively managed.
- Ensures implementation and compliance to meet security
precautions and protect customer deposits, Bank assets and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITYThe position
of Business Relationship Officer is not responsible for the
supervision of other employee(s). -MENTAL DEMANDSThis position must
be able to accommodate reading documents or instruments, detailed
work, problem solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language,
presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical
reasoning, stress, multiple concurrent tasks and constant
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university and 5+
years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent
combination of education and experience. Work related experience
must consist of business development or sales experience in the
financial services industry. Educational experience, through
in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry
related curriculum, is required to be applicable to the financial
- Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking
compliance regulations, Bank policies and procedures, and the
Bank's products and services.
- Advanced experience, knowledge and training in all lending and
operations activities and terminology.
- Proven skills to develop marketing and business development
skills with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to cross-sell and explain all Bank
products and services with confidence and authority.
- Advanced loan product knowledge.
- Ability to read and analyze financials and tax returns.
- Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; mainframe computer system; word processing, spreadsheet
and specialty software programs.
- Basic typing skills to meet production needs of the
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing
- Current driver's license and a vehicle with appropriate
insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing
assigned duties and responsibilities.Management reserves the right
to change this position description at any time according to
Keywords: Bank of George, Las Vegas , VP/Business Relationship Officer, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!