Parts Attachments & Service Sales Manager, West Region
Company: Manitou Group
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Id: 41587Job Family: SalesLocation:Las Vegas, NV, US
Phoenix, AZ, US San Diego, CA, US Bozeman, MT, US Portland, OR, US
Albuquerque, NM, US Seattle, WA, US Casper, WY, US Boise, ID, US
Salt Lake City, UT, US Sacramento, CA, US San Francisco, CA,
USEmployment Type: PermanentJOIN THE UP MOVEMENTWe invite you to
join our team as
Parts, Attachments & Service Sales Manager, West Region
Joining Manitou means forging your career path as part of an
international group offering real opportunities to make an impact
through your contributions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY & CULTURE:Manitou Group, a world leader in
rough-terrain handling, invents, produces, distributes and services
material for construction, agriculture and industries. We design,
manufacture, distribute, and service products and solutions for the
material handling, access equipment and compact earth moving
activities that work smarter, faster, safer and cost efficiently.
Through its iconic brands - Manitou, Gehl and Mustang by Manitou -
and its network of 1,500 dealers worldwide, the group offers the
best solutions by creating optimum value for its customers. With
its headquarters in France, the group recorded a revenue of 1.9
billion euros across 140 countries in 2021, and it employs 4,500
people across 24 countries who are all committed to satisfying
We are passionate about our products and people. We are a company
that thrives on employee engagement and driven to achieve
excellence. We are proud of delivering results through
accountability, collaboration, integrity and teamwork. We are
Convinced that work is a source of self-fulfillment, we look after
the well-being of our teams by improving their work environment on
a daily basis with a proactive Health and Safety Culture, open
communication, recognition and developing our talent.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY:The Parts Attachments & Service Sales
Manager, West Region (PASSM) is responsible for growth of
Aftermarket revenue for the territory or accounts assigned. This
position must increase marketshare by selling Manitou Group
(Manitou, Gehl & Mustang brands) parts & attachments and by
providing solutions to dealers, national & key accounts, and
end-users to help lower total cost of ownership (TCO). The
individual will also strategically collaborate with Regional Sales
Managers to achieve increased sales of branded products & services,
enchance brand engagement, and drive dealership profitability. This
position is field-based and requires extensive amounts of
over-night travel throughout the assigned region.
Region: Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Idaho, Nevada,
Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively promote & communicate:
- Manitou Group spare parts offerings.
- Manitou Group attachment offerings.
- XPRT--- Protection Plan (Gehl & Mustang) for extended service
- Maniplus--- (Manitou) Extended Service Coverage Contract
- EASY Manager--- telematics solution.
- TCO concept
- Engage with the dealer network to properly stock, promote, and
sell the above offering of Aftermarket services. Present quotes &
close sales in a thorough & professional manner. Emphasize services
as a solution to lower TCO.
- Schedule dealer & end-user visits. Analyze the needs of
end-customers and work with the dealer network to offer solutions
that result in growth of sales. Examples include filter price
comparison, attachments available for a specific application or job
requirement, service contracts that meet a specific need, etc.
- Promote the North American Gehl, Manitou, and Mustang dealer
network to end-users. Communicate the value the network can provide
in servicing branded products.
- Provide feedback to internal stakeholders to drive changes to
the business to align with market expectations. Examples include
competitive pricing data, attachment range expansion, new service
- Document & communicate issues that negatively impact customer
satisfaction. Seek assistance from Technical or Parts Support
Hotlines to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, providing other PASSMs
and Sales Manager with an update on sales activities within the
assigned territory. Share success stories and assit peers in
- Analyze the territory assigned, select target accounts, and
work with Sales Manager to define a sales forecast & goals for
- Manage data such as contact information, machine populations,
opportunities, campaigns, selling activities, quotes delivered,
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Support the mission of Manitou Americas
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- 2-5 years' experience in outside sales. Demonstrate a record of
success in growing sales thru a business-to-business model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of heavy equipment
(on or off-highway), agricultural, or construction equipment.
- Must be proficient in Google Workspace Software (Gmail,
Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites)
and Microsoft Power BI.
- A four (4) year degree from an accredited college.
- This position in general functions within a dealership setting,
which can include use of Personal Protective Equipment and exposure
to varying climate conditions and workshop environments.
- Ability to perform data entry, telephone operations as well as
computer, fax and copier.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers.
LOCALIZATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED:
- This is a remote/field position.
- Travel up to 80%
OUR REWARDS & RECOGNITION:In addition to an inclusive compensation
package, we offer a comprehensive benefits program including
Medical/Dental/Vision, a matching 401k, tuition reimbursement,
volunteer program, wellness activities, employee and family
activities throughout the year and so much more!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Are you enthusiastic about this position? That's great, because we
are too!Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer#manitouusjobs#li-manitouusjobs
Keywords: Manitou Group, Las Vegas , Parts Attachments & Service Sales Manager, West Region, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!