Western States Project Manager - Asphalt
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Lucrative growth opportunity with leading heavy civil firm!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Kellie HatcherAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Join one
of the most respected construction firms in Utah and have an
undeniable amount of growth in your career! Specializing in heavy
civil construction projects, they are urgently seeking a a Western
States Project Manager for their Asphalt Division. With almost a
century of experience running complex projects, our client,
balances repeat partnerships and new growth all over the region.Why
join us?Dedicated to continued growth not only in the company but
in YOUR career. We hold high values for ourselves and maintain an
exceptional reputation by running safe and quality projects. Our
culture is second to none because we only hire the best people in
the industry and invest in their lives and their futures with
innovative training and solutions. Our projects are an enduring
contribution to our communities where we take pride in creating
long lasting infrastructures to share with our family for
generations. Unlike many of our competitors, we demand a work life
balance for all of our employees to be their best not only at work,
but with their own
- $100k-$130k, DOE
- Annual bonus program 15%+ (uncapped!)
- Company vehicle or Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 3+ weeks annual PTO
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Heavy travel with per diem to Nevada, Idaho, and UtahJob
DetailsJob Summary: Provide overall management direction for
existing Asphalt Paving projects and develop new business
opportunities relative to a particular client, group of clients,
geographical area or type of
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other
documents to prepare time, material, equipment, production and
labor costs for asphalt and grading contracts.
- Review Hot Plant reports, crusher reports and job reports.
- Consult with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and others to
discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental
equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and
simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental
- 5+ years of progressive experience of Asphalt Paving in a
Project Management or Quality Control Management role.
- Federal Contract and DOT Specification experience
- 5-7 years in a similar position preferred.
- Civil Engineering/Construction Management Degree or equivalent
work experience a
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Las Vegas , Western States Project Manager - Asphalt, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!