Associate District Manager
Company: Michael Achilli-District Office
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Associate District Manager will recruit high
quality talent to become Agency Owners. They will invest the time
to train new agency owners on all aspects of owning an insurance
agency. The ADM will become the primary source for coaching and
advice for new Agency Owners. The ADM will be involved in all
aspects of business ownership. They will be able to consult with
their Agency Owners on marketing, sales, recruitment, financials
etc. They should have the ability to understand these concepts and
convey them in such a way as to make them easily understood. The
ADM position is a results-based position. As such the ADM should be
willing to commit the time and energy necessary to achieve
success.Salary Range: $50000.00 - $80000.00 per year
BenefitsHealth InsuranceLife InsurancePaid HolidaysBase Salary with
CommissionsBonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off (PTO)Dental
InsuranceVision InsuranceUnlimited income potential
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Career minded vision.
- 4 year degree or 5 years of relevant management experience
Keywords: Michael Achilli-District Office, Las Vegas , Associate District Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!