Assistant Sales Manager
Company: Brave Thinking Institute
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
_*The Assistant Sales Manager*_ is a proactive, enthusiastic,
supportive member of the company who is growth-minded and driven to
As the _Assistant Sales Manager_, you thrive on being a proactive,
enthusiastic, supportive member of the company who is growth-minded
and driven to succeed. As an Override, Commission and Bonus leader,
you take 100% ownership of the outcomes you create by achieving an
income that is commensurate with your results.
_*Required Position Attributes: *_
* _*Leadership: *_Skilled at Inspiring others to achieve a common
* _*Proficient Trainer: *_ Processes the ability to teach complex
sales strategies in a simple way that causes good salespeople to
create great results.
* _*Accountability: *_ 100% accountable for annual phone team
budget, offers 0 excuses regarding underperformance of the entire
* _*Growth Focused: *_Demonstrates a strong interest in continual
learning and growth and a desire to participate in ongoing
* _*Goal Oriented: *_ Laser-focused on goals with a "do whatever it
takes" attitude. Willing to work extended hours and weekends when
necessary to achieve objectives.
* _*Forward Thinking: *_ Anticipates upcoming circumstances and
conditions that may cause challenges and proactively creates
solutions in advance.
* _*Self-Motivated: *_ A self-starter who works exceptionally well
in a team environment, and who also excels when it comes to working
independently with minimal supervision.
* _*Extremely Organized/Detail Oriented: *_ Able to assess,
prioritize and manage competing deliverables in a fast-paced and
dynamic work environment while ensuring that nothing, down to the
smallest details, gets missed.
* _*Travel\*: *_Willing to travel to company events a few times per
year to learn about, and engage with, company programs,
philosophies, and our clients. Plus, willing to travel for
additional professional training, seminars, etc. a few times per
_*Required Experience / Proficiency: *_
* 3+ years of Sales experience
* 3+ years of Leadership experience
* 3+ years of Personal Development experience
* Basic Understanding of Excel, mathematics, and percentages
* Access to high-speed internet, dedicated and distraction-free
workspace, and able to meet all requirements of this role while
* Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems
* Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn
* Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
* Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Do you have experience working in a Personal Development
* How many years have you worked on Sales?
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Brave Thinking Institute, Las Vegas , Assistant Sales Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!