Company: SEO Guarantee LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Dispenza has quickly become one of the largest marketing agencies
in the rapidly-growing emerging market of cannabis as it quickly
legalizes state by state in the Americas. As the market matures, we
are on a mission to help change how the market operates, leaving
the more questionable activities done by current market leaders and
emerge as the first marketing agency and platform that values our
customers while simultaneously delivering business-changing results
to our clients.
As a Marketing Account Manager, your primary functions will be
onboarding new clients, managing communication between clients and
internal team members, distributing work to project managers and
department specialists, and ensuring all client expectations are
being met by internal team members. This is a customer-facing role
that requires excellent communication skills, problem solving
skills, people skills, and above all, a genuine interest in the
fast growing cannabis industry. You'll be required to learn about
the different tools and terminology used by our clients (dispensary
owners and executives).
* Reports directly to the CTO and COO.
* Regularly touching base with clients to keep them up to date on
the status of their project, provide updates on KPIs, and
temperature gauge client happiness.
* Communicate client requests to project managers and internal
specialists and hold team members accountable for deadlines
communicated to clients.
* Provide monthly reports to clients with video or in-person
* Manage design team to create slideshow presentations for client
* Schedule and participate in meetings between clients and team
* Manage checklists to ensure an accurate/up to date project
* Manage/Update CRM data to ensure all team members have access to
accurate/up to date notes on the client.
* Understand and refine current best practices.
* Investigate root causes for issues/anomalies with project
deliverables and work with specialist teams to provide and
*Required Skills and Experience*
* 4+ years experience related to business operations, account
management, project coordination, or similar commercial
* Bachelor's degree (or relevant work experience)
* Must be detail-oriented with great attention to accuracy, have
excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and
communicate with teams on multiple projects
* Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of
larger interdisciplinary teams
* Highly analytical
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Not afraid to wear multiple hats
* Experience with business intelligence tools
* Strong project management, analytical, and collaborative
* Exceptional attention to detail
*Desired Skills and Experience*
* Direct Experience Managing Diverse Accounts In Digital Marketing
or Other Business Services
* 1-2 Years Experience with ClickUp and/or Similar Project
* Experience with HubSpot and/or Similar Customer Relationship
* Experience with Slack or Similar Team Communication Platforms
* Experience with WordPress and/or other Content Management Systems
* Advanced Experience with Google Slides or Microsoft
Compensation ranges from $3,000-$5,000/month, depending on
experience and certifications/qualifications.
Dispenza is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
*How to Apply*
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a response to this
application. In 200 words or less, use the cover letter feature to
tell me about the most complex account you've worked on. It can be
your best experience or your worst but if you send a resume without
it we'll know you didn't read to the end to complete this very
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $36,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SEO Guarantee LLC, Las Vegas , Account Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!