Landscaping Branch Manager - Las Vegas, NV
Company: Integrated Landscape Management, LLC - 746
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Title: Branch Manager*
*Position Summary: *
The Branch Manager will be responsible for branch execution of
grounds maintenance, enhancements, irrigation and overall
operations. This includes internal and external customer
experience, achieving Company safety, quality and financial goals,
and the development of Company employees, sub-contractors,
Operations Managers, Client Managers and Administration. The Branch
Manager will report to the Company Leader and work with them to
develop a safe, cohesive, structured, and successful Company
*Principal Responsibilities: *
* Work with company leaders to develop and implement future goals
and processes and grow company grounds maintenance and seasonal
* Develop and drive a culture of product delivery and continual
improvement of the customer experience, working with the sales team
to enhance customer relationships.
* Ensure effective and efficient communication protocols and
processes are in place between all parties responsible for
maintaining quality standards on client properties.
* Develop and manage a professional relationship with clients and
relevant internal business departments, utilizing the optimum
communication methods to develop efficient and effective
* Responsible for the effective and efficient resolution of
property issues, ensuring Client Managers are fully informed at
each stage of the process.
* Work with the Administration team to insure all information
relating to billing, accounts payable, payroll, and sub-contractor
contracts/payments are delivered and updated in timely fashion.
* Responsible for overall safety of branch team members, to include
appropriate training, daily safety meetings, & PPE management.
* Ensure training and analysis of crews, production standards, and
sharing of operational best practices, and ensure branch employees
perform safely within guidelines of Safety Training Programs and
* Evaluate and develop plans for the efficient use of equipment and
materials, perform regular branch and customer site audits/reviews,
and participate in estimating for grounds maintenance, Enhancements
* Oversee the recruitment, selection and hiring of branch personnel
where required, ensuring the right people with the appropriate
skills and experience are in place in order to meet the branch
* Manage team performance based on roles, responsibilities and
goals for branch team.
*Education & Experience Qualifications: *
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of skills and
* At least 5 - 10 years' experience leading multiple landscape
* Experience effectively managing others.
* Proficiency in Aspire a plus.
* Ability to use a computer and Microsoft office software (Word,
*Skills & Abilities Qualifications: *
* Ability to organize and schedule multiple projects.
* Able to operate at a high level of accountability and
responsibility for all activities and activities of team.
* Established ability to effectively communicate and build
successful relationships at multiple levels.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organization
* Able to work independently and have exceptional problem-solving
* Proven ability to identify gaps and optimize processes.
* Ability to manage jobs and achieve budgeted margins.
* Ability to develop and maintain Vendor & Sub-contractor
* Valid driver's license with adequate driving record.
*Physical Requirements: *
*Rarely* = less than 10%
*Occasionally* = up to 33%
*Frequently* = up to 66%
*Continuously* = 67% to 100%
*Rarely: *Crawling, climbing on/off truck, climbing poles,
gripping, color vision, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders,
balancing, lifting up to 50lbs.
*Occasionally: * Kneeling, squatting, sense of touch, manual
dexterity, reaching, range of motion, lifting, carrying, lifting
over 10lbs to 50lbs.
*Frequently: * Standing, walking, stooping, climbing stairs.
*Continuously: * Sitting, body twisting, speaking clearly, seeing
distant, seeing, reading, hearing - speech range, depth perception,
lifting up to 10lbs.
Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the
position with or without a reasonable accommodation. Individuals
with a disability who desire a reasonable accommodation should
contact the ADA Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext. 1339.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Las Vegas, NV 89120: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What is the largest P&L or book of business that you have
* What is the largest number of employees that you managed at any
* commercial landscape: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Integrated Landscape Management, LLC - 746, Las Vegas , Landscaping Branch Manager - Las Vegas, NV, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!