Assistant Property Manager
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Duties/ Responsibilities *
* Receive, investigate, and resolve resident concerns. Meet with
new residents and thoroughly explain their rights and
responsibilities. Where applicable, coordinate social programs or
* Perform daily grounds inspections.
* Walk model units and tour path each morning; ensure model is
clean and orderly, must use aromatherapy.
* Draft and deliver renewal letters to tenants.
* Perform move-in and move-out inspections
* Conduct weekly prepaid rent audit as well as complete a file
audit twice a year: once in January and July.
* Enter tenant concerns and enter work requests into Appfolio.
Communicate work order request to maintenance supervisor, review
completed work orders for quality control, conduct follow-up calls
to tenants and enter completed work orders in property management
* Process Deposit Accountings - to be completed within five days of
move out. Prepare and submit move-out statement and disposition
paperwork to facilitate final security deposit refund or charges to
* Collection of monthly receipts: Establishing and maintaining a
solid collection policy in conformance with applicable local,
state, and federal rules and regulations, and company policies.
* Maintain current delinquency less than 1% each month of billed
revenue; actively pursue all aged delinquency.
* Conduct marketing analysis, draft and implement marketing plan as
directed by Community Manager.
* Reports and paperwork: Preparation of all required and assigned
reports, on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis as assigned. Ensure
all reports are accurate and submitted prior to deadlines.
* Establish and maintain complete files of correspondence,
documents, and unit maintenance files
* Perform security deposit audits as required.
* In the absence of the community manager, perform daily
supervision of property staff. Maintain employee files, attendance
records, performance records and corrective actions records.
* Must have first-hand knowledge of Fair Housing and Retention as
stated by law.
* Complete Grace Hill Fair Housing training curriculum
* Other duties as assigned
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Fundamental understanding Generally Accepted Accounting
* High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PMG, Las Vegas , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!