Portfolio Manager - Remote
Company: East West Bank
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With
over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the
premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of
experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and
community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore
new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth
and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and
media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build
sustainable businesses and expand our associates' potential for
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top
performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and
Greater China markets. With a strong foundation, and enterprising
spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives
people the confidence to reach further.
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for underwriting, credit
monitoring and portfolio management. Primary responsibilities
include analyzing financial data to determine the merits of loan
requests, recommending structure, as well as identifying cross
selling/referring opportunities of other services.
- Assist Relationship Manager in underwriting, managing, and
structuring commercial Lines of Credit, Asset Based lending Lines
of Credit, Owner Occupied Real Estate, Sponsor Back, and Leverage
Buy Out and related event driven transactions, according to the
Bank established guidelines and policies.
- Assist with due diligence/analysis of new prospective client
relationships and with the preparation of opportunity memos as
- Co-manage commercial relationships by analyzing financial and
industry data to determine the merits of specific loan requests,
collaborate on recommended structure and aggressively manage the
- May make presentations on specific loans and participate in the
banks Loan Approval Process, recommending approval and appropriate
structure of credits.
- Analyze and create financial loan write-ups to generate new
- Assist in accurately risk rating loans/credits and ongoing
grade review processes.
- Manage the renewal process by working with the Relationship
Manager, the client and the credit department on any
- Partner with the Relationship Manager as the point of contact
for the client, acting as a liaison to the Credit Department, the
Commercial support staff and other internal business partners.
- Work with credit analyst in reviewing existing credits.
- Ongoing monitoring of credit/Covenant Compliance.
- Develop problem loan credit solutions.
- Responsible for credit risk and quality of the portfolio.
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each
client relationship is in compliance with established EWB credit
policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and
- Perform other administrative duties required for the
maintenance of a portfolio of clients.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Bachelors degree or combination of education and directly
- Has 10 plus years of banking experience with direct portfolio
- Demonstrates strong underwriting and projection skills.
- Has strong understanding of credit policy and procedures and is
able to accurately risk-rate loans/credits, evaluates both
cash-flow and collateral-based loans/credits.
- Has strong knowledge in Commercial and Industrial Loans
including Asset Based transactions, Sponsor Back /Cash Flow
- Must be proficient in Excel for purposes of financial
- Background in Accounting preferred.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with focus on
quality and integrity.
The base pay range for this position is USD $61,000.00/Yr. - USD
$130,000.00/Yr. Exact offers will be determined based on
job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Keywords: East West Bank, Las Vegas , Portfolio Manager - Remote, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!