Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Salary Estimate: $54080.00 - $87921.60 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested
over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Center
Manager with CareNow you can be a part of an organization that is
devoted to giving back!BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources
you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an
enthusiastic Center Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
potential!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a clinical Center
Manager to provide expertise and to be a champion of patient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do.As a Center Manager, you will:
- Interview, hire, train, and supervise clinic staff
- Develop and lead the execution of clinic goals and objectives
in support of overall clinic performance and operations
- You will manage all team performance including patient and
visitor issues, providing feedback to employees, recognize good
performance, and identify potential candidates for promotional
- Monitor patient flow including keeping patients informed,
overseeing and seeking to reduce wait times acting on information
provided by Web Check-in, and ensure efforts are coordinated to
provide the highest quality care and services
- Ensure all cash management procedures are followed
- Regularly communicate with primary accounts
- Ensure all compliance measures are met You Should Have:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree in
Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a medical office setting is
- 1+ year of experience in the supervision of staff is
- RN, LPN, MA, NCT, RT or other applicable clinical license
- BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal
Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening
- Accountable for managing clinic operations 7 days a week.
Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work
locations is required. CareNow delivers quality, convenient,
patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in
more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are
committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and
experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow physician
team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice,
emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of
primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is
an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Center Manager
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Center Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!