Company: WTS International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and
leisure firm, is seeking a General Manager in an upscale exclusive
community in Las Vegas. The General Manager is responsible for
directing all facility operations to include: developing and
directing strategic planning efforts; maximizing sales while
monitoring and controlling expenses to meet planned operating
profits; creating and executing strategic business plans,
promotions, and productivity targets; assisting with the
development of annual budgets and marketing programs, recruiting,
hiring, and training all employees in accordance with established
costs, procedures, and staffing needs; and providing leadership and
opportunities for overall facility growth and individual skill
- Develops a comprehensive standard facility operations manual,
including written policies and procedures for all facility
services, administration, and maintenance using the Arch Amenities
Group operations template.
- Develops, through use of a template, a monthly and yearly
management report outlining key facility statistics and a summary
of daily operations. Also reports any current or future concerns
and, with Operations Directors approval, forwards recommended
changes to the client.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including
payroll, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Ensures accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists
through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or
- Writes articles or press releases for the facility, when
- Recruits the key personnel for Fitness, Aquatics, Tennis,
Events and Operations, where applicable. Ensures the staff is fully
knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products,
programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff
meetings and training workshops.
- Conducts on-going training/educational programs for department.
Holds team meetings on a regular schedule.
- Ensures appropriate facility supervisory coverage through use
of a Manager on Duty (MOD) system. Ensures fiscal responsibility
through efficient scheduling of facility and, when necessary, makes
changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Assesses all employees progress continually; coaches employees
with positive reinforcement, and disciplines, when necessary,
fairly and consistently; participates in annual performance
evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback
through the use of comment cards and other customer care
techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and
- Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or
guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Directs and oversees all facility operations to ensure
achievement of sales and retention goals, business objectives and
- Attends all management functions and meetings associated with
- Develops annual strategic plan highlighting targeted
operational, marketing, programming, customer service and financial
- Recommends and develops marketing strategies to include
planning/coordinating promotions, facility activities and effective
- Maintains cooperation and teamwork throughout the facility,
placing a high emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
- Identifies, evaluates, and resolves problems in a timely
manner, utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
- Develops and implements systematic membership programs that
targets new members, general memberships, and infrequent
- Ensure compliance with all state licensing and health
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in health fitness or business management
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a large multi
- Strategic planning, membership marketing and sales, employee
supervision and training, fitness/health promotion, programming,
and financial management skills
- Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Personal Training and or certifications associated with the
industry are highly desirable
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidaysArch Amenities
Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed
to having a diverse work force.Compensation: $68,000 Salary Type:
Full-Time of Openings: 1External Company URL:
https://archamenity.com/ Street: 11550 Granite Ridge Drive ID:
Keywords: WTS International, Las Vegas , General Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!