MANAGER - PLAYER'S CLUB
Company: Hard Rock International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Manager Players Club is responsible for developing an
environment that creates excitement for guests and team members,
promoting and retaining a highly skilled work force. The incumbent
is also responsible for overall daily operations and development of
Hard Rocks card programs, including accountability for attaining
company goals and guest development.
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock
their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively
building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team
members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Responsible for consistent execution of Players Club
- Focuses on department guest services scores and has the
responsibility of continuing to increase the department service
- Focuses on meeting the monthly goals of email capture, phone
capture and new member sign-ups.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all electronic gaming
machines, player tracking systems, promotions, events,
entertainment, and general property information.
- Monitors daily operations of Players Club centers.
- Responsible for scheduling, directing performance appraisals,
rewarding, and counseling team members.
- Responsible for addressing complaints and resolving problems
both internal and external.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering Players Club
- Investigates issues related to guest service and makes
recommendations to improve service.
- Perform other duties as assigned and adheres to all Gaming
Regulations.This knowledge and these abilities are typically
acquired through 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
and a Bachelors in Business, Advertising or Marketing or the
equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in
working along with and directing an advertising agency and public
relations firm or staff required. Gaming industry experience
strongly preferred. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses,
Certifications, Testing, etc.):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per
Federal, State, and Gaming Commission.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Prior experience in the Gaming industry strongly
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible
- The Players Club program with the ability to analyze guest
- Interpersonal communication, team building, and problem-solving
- Casino marketing functions including, but not limited to data
base, advertising, and branding.
- The Gaming industry, including principles and practices of a
capital and operations budget.
- Procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and
applicable software applications such as word processing, email,
spreadsheets, and databases to include excellent working knowledge
of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and
- Deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes
our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing
personality, while being able to project a professional
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as
- This position spends time on the Casino floor and is subject to
varying levels of crowds and noise; and the severity of which
depends upon guest volume.
- Work as a team and foster a team environment both within the
Marketing Department and with other
- Respond calmly and handle multiple guests demands in a
fast-paced environment.Requisition Number: 2022-26072 Street: 3400
S Las Vegas Blvd.
Keywords: Hard Rock International, Las Vegas , MANAGER - PLAYER'S CLUB, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!