Contact Marketing Management Programs Coordinator
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job DescriptionAre you looking to grow your career and be
rewarded for your successes? Don't miss this opportunity to join
our outstanding Information Technology Team and experience the
perks of working with an industry leader!The Contact Marketing
Manager (CMM) Programs Coordinator establishes the make-up of
campaign data and drives the variables that impact the call center
campaign fulfillment. This position is responsible for the analysis
to determine past campaign effectiveness and potential
opportunities for the special marketing programs.Additional
- Performs analysis, documentation, testing, and implementation
of campaign data pulls.
- Maintains a full understanding of the Company's key data and/or
systems architectures, including how these systems fit within the
- Provides information relating to data performance with web
software, databases, and reports.
- Performs exclusion auditing and maintenance to align with
- Completes lead pulls based on business criteria selection.
- Maintains Windows Servers through maintenance schedules and
- Develops and prepares data analysis and recommendations.
- Utilizes data management systems to improve workforce
- Coordinates with event planners to ensure event success.
- Maps event geography and demographic to ascertain maximum
customer reach and targeted customer base
- Completes and produces closing percentage calculations as
outlined by executive team.
- Creates reports based on customer specifications and direction
from management team.
- Maintains event performance data through analytic direction.Why
do Team Members like working for us:
- Day 1 Benefit Eligibility
- Driven base pay
- Recognition Programs and Rewards
- Discounted Hilton hotel rates worldwide!
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest,
relaxation, or recuperation
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Numerous learning and advancement opportunities
- Daily Pay OptionOur dedication to excellence is recognized and
celebrated by some outstanding accolades including being named to
Newsweek's Most Loved Workplaces list in 2021, a Stevie American
Business Awards Gold winner for Company of the Year in Hospitality
and Leisure, ranked a top company by LinkedIn in Travel &
Hospitality on its 2022 Top Companies Industry Edition list and
becoming a Great Place to Work-- certified company, earning our
2022 certification.QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton
Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry,
operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and
continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company's
success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully,
you must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- A minimum two years of experience in the information technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL server 2008, 2012 and 2014.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of timeshare industry.
- Keen level of data input and accuracy, attention to
- Understands how to develop, prioritize and implement business
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency testing for SQL and ExcelIt would be advantageous
in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related
- 3-5 years related job experience
- 3-5 years experience in timeshare/vacation ownershipWe are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Contact Marketing Management Programs Coordinator, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...