Advisor Onboarding Service Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job DescriptionIn support of advisor onboarding, firm
acquisitions, and client experience provides specialized support as
it relates to the brokerage platforms, products, and services.
Handles escalated issues from other internal organizations and
provides resolution on the most complex transactions. Provide
operational data analysis support ensuring appropriate reporting
for advisors looking to join Ameriprise and firm
- Handles escalated issues from other team members in order to
provide personalized and immediate support to advisors on complex
brokerage activities, including: Complex Trading (options, block
trades, etc.), Margin (calculations, margin theoreticals, etc.),
Account Transfers (complex ownership - estate, trust, corporate),
Corrections (equity and fixed income). Data analysis for advisors
and clients looking to join Ameriprise.
- Researches issues as necessary to provide resolution and
determine appropriate course of action, ensuring that issues are
being resolved timely, accurately, and within regulatory and
business controls. Track issues and analyze and identify trends to
implement solutions to enhance advisor and client
- Work with a cross-organizational team to facilitate a formal
escalation process for advisors challenging existing policies,
procedures or decisions.
- Providing coaching and/or mentoring to those involved in the
recruiting and onboarding process. Lead/particiate in ad hoc
project work as assigned.
- Provide specialized support for HNW clients by consulting with
advisors to review their client's accounts, assets, & product
placement requirements while delivering dedicated relationship
management support & end-to-end case management. Required
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent (4-years).
- Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be
interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required
- education and experience.Preferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Suite - specifically Access and Excel
- Series 7
- Strong understanding of our field leadership and advisor
- Proven, strong verbal communication skills involving delivery
of both positive and negative outcome
- Ability to analyze complex situations and work toward a clear
outcomeAbout Our CompanyAt Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in
the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we
also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by
embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the
unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented,
passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a
strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community,
take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.Ameriprise Financial
is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship,
gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family
status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Las Vegas , Advisor Onboarding Service Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...