Manager, Resource Planning
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Develops energy supply plans and integrated resource plans for
the utility by overseeing the development and use of long term
production cost models to evaluate long-term supply-side and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops Energy Supply Plans and Integrated Resource Plans for
the utility by:
- Leads the long-term resource planning process
- Defines and supervises supporting analytics for the resource
plan - e.g. supply scenarios, make vs. buy, and transmission
- Manages the selection and development of appropriate modeling
assumptions used to construct long term production cost
- Prepares and maintains necessary documentation and filings
including detailed compliance with regulatory orders and filing
- Coordinates as required with Rates & Regulatory group and
interact with the regulatory commission as required
- Coordinates inputs from all departments throughout the company
to assemble the long term integrated resource plans
- Communicates and presents results of alternative analysis to
all levels of management
- Prepares and delivers written and oral testimony in regulatory
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and
followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and
regulations applicable to position and company.
- Monitors and enforces all compliance requirements for area of
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in the area of specialty from an accredited
school and 6-8 years of related experience with at least 2 years in
a supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of energy industry with emphasis on energy
supply fundamentals and regional market behaviors.
- Demonstrated experience in long-term planning and production
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making,
presentation, human relations, and organization skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated success in providing written and oral testimony in
a regulatory oversight setting.
Equipment and Applications
- PCs, word processing, detailed spreadsheet, detailed modeling
and database software. -
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- General office environment.
- No special physical demands required.
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Las Vegas , Manager, Resource Planning, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...