Assistant Property Manager
Company: SCHNITZER INVESTMENT Corp.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Assistant Property Manager will assist in overseeing the
day-to-day activities and overall management of the properties.
They will help with increasing the value of assigned properties by
creating and implementing a comprehensive management and leasing
plan and providing support and organization.
- Understand the goals and objectives of each assigned property
and implement the associated leasing guidelines. Develop and
maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the property, including
physical condition, mechanical, structural, etc.
- Prepare and maintain a Project Book for each assigned property
that provides information on buildings, utilities, contractors,
contracts, emergency procedures, and other information useful to
the operation of the property.
- Prepare leasing status reports, annual budgets, business plans,
monthly reports, etc. for assigned properties.
- Prepare miscellaneous correspondence related to the management
of the property.
- Maintain and update all lease and property documents and
- Take action on related incoming telephone calls pertaining to
tenant and vendor issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Implement rent collections procedures to obtain timely
collection of rent. Coordinate action/delinquency letters when
- Track vacancies and lease expirations. Prepare and implement
plan for lease renewals.
- Conduct walk through with tenants prior to occupancy and upon
expiration of lease, complete related paperwork for closing out
tenant account on a timely basis.
- Respond promptly to leasing inquiries, obtain information
related to prospective tenants, apply consistent follow-up with
- Prepare Lease Analysis and lease proposals for review. Monitor
the timely flow of lease documents related to assigned properties,
through full signature and delivery of documents.
- Work with Property Managers to determine refurbishment plans
for vacant spaces, including revised floor plans and changes in
- Coordinate tenant move-ins & prepare Welcome Packets
- Assist Property Managers with tenant relations, i.e.,
move-outs, walk throughs, inspections, etc.
- Prepare and review operating statements for accuracy and
resolve discrepancies with accounting.
- Administer Tenants' compliance with the terms of the
- Inspect properties for maintenance needs. Coordinate
facilities, maintenance and refurbishment needs.
- Obtain bids for maintenance contracts, tenant improvements and
capital expenditures and analyze for value. Prepare contracts and
associated in-house paperwork for expenditures.
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned. Experience,
Training, and Skills Required:
- A minimum of three to five years' experience in property
management of commercial properties real estate (industrial, office
and/or retail) including handling property maintenance and repair,
tenant improvements, tenant complaints, contracts, lease
administration and enforcement.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, and capable of handling
- Possess a positive outlook with ability to stay organized and
efficient under pressure.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and
property management software systems (Yardi experience
- Utilize good customer service skills when assisting tenant
inquiries, vendors and others.
- Self-motivated with ability to follow-through and exercise good
judgment; creative and resourceful.
- Dependable, reliable, cooperative. Good interpersonal skills.
Able to work in a team-oriented environment. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required. License or
- Valid Driver's License and registered automobile. Travel
- Travel to assigned properties may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: SCHNITZER INVESTMENT Corp., Las Vegas , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...