Financial Reporting Manager
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Vaco Boston has partnered with our client, a global, leading
alternative medicine company, that is seeking a Financial Reporting
Manager. This company is #1 in the US and #3 globally in its
industry. The company continues to see growth with over 10%
increase in revenue in 2022.
The responsibilities of this role include the production of
periodic financial reports, the financial consolidation process,
external financial statement filings and managing the annual audit
and quarterly review procedures. Must be an extremely hands-on
self-starter who is able to work independently. This is a fully
remote position. Apply now for consideration!
- Timely preparation of schedules within the quarterly and annual
financial reports, including all financial statements and assigned
footnote and MD&A disclosures.
- Assist in the continuous assessment of pre-existing disclosures
and the need for new disclosures to ensure compliance with
reporting requirements and sufficiency of disclosures in the
- Coordinate with the external and internal auditors in
connection with their audits and reviews, of the Company's
quarterly and annual financial reports and compliance with Sarbanes
Oxley, including managing the audit request workflow.
- Execute and evidence all internal controls specific to external
financial reporting and the consolidations process. Identify
opportunities to enhance, optimize and/or replace existing
procedures and processes to reduce risks and increase efficiencies,
quality and productivity.
- Work closely with and support the General Ledger Accounting,
Legal, Tax, Technical Accounting and Treasury groups as
- Work closely with Investor Relations in the preparation of
quarterly earnings releases and other applicable external
- Travel Requirements: 10%
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests and perform
other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA required.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive financial reporting and/or
accounting experience in a medium - large public company, a
division of a medium - large public company and/or public
- Minimum of 1 year of intensive experience in the preparation
and presentation of financial statements in accordance with US
GAAP, including knowledge of the financial statement close
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, financial disclosure requirements
and techniques, with an emphasis on SEC rules and
- Strong understanding of an effective and efficient internal
- Effective critical thinking skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with all levels and functions within the organization and with
external contributors, including auditors, consultants and legal
- Experience working effectively with auditors.
Keywords: Virtual, Las Vegas , Financial Reporting Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!