Branch Director Home Health
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 10, 2023
The Branch Director is accountable for managing the day-to-day
branch operations to ensure the following: operational
efficiencies, quality of patient care, regulatory compliance,
support of business development & patient base growth, achievement
of key performance indicators, and people management/development.
The Branch Director supervises the branch/clinical staff. Direct
responsibility of ensuring the branch meets applicable Federal,
State, and local laws regarding the certification and licensure
process at all times. Responsible for long-range planning, fiscal
viability, and quality of care provided by the branch. Recruits,
interviews, and hires staff and monitors quality care and
organizational performance. Assist other disciplines in
coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for
continuity, appropriateness, and quality of services delivered.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations
for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by
the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or
the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch's
revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and
supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive,
effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working
environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and
safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee
meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on
negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with
- Communicate with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of
Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of
programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet
budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing
initiatives. Required Experience/Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management
experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience
motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and
developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting
tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, reliable
transportation, and automobile liability insurance.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of
starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at
the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on
geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on
demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education,
$93,060 - $139,590 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive
opportunity is based upon company and/or individual
Description of Benefits
Humana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively,
"Humana") offers competitive benefits that support whole-person
well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal
wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family
while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our
benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits,
401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off,
company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental
and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance and many other opportunities.
Keywords: Humana, Las Vegas , Branch Director Home Health, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!