Key Commercial Account Manager
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Overview: AssuredPartners of Nevada is excited to add a Property
and Casualty licensed Commercial Lines Account Manager to our
growing P&C business in Las Vegas, NV! The Account Manager will
support our Commercial Lines department and deliver exceptional
risk management solutions to our growing client base and will
partner with our sales team to facilitate day-to-day management of
current clients' insurance programs, helping the world prepare for
We have the opportunity to consider a Commercial Lines Account
Manager or Senior Account Manager commensurate upon experience and
technical skills with mid to large sized clients.
As one of the fastest growing insurance brokers in the U.S., we are
excited to bring on those interested in growing their career in the
insurance industry. Opportunity awaits you with us!
Why this Role?
- Build meaningful relationships with clients while providing
them with impactful solutions
- High visibility to Senior Leadership - work alongside Client
Services, Sales and Agency Leadership who prioritize your learning
- Opportunity for upward mobility and advancement opportunities
across AssuredPartners! What You'll Do:
- Client Support
- Maintain accurate client information to provide day-to-day
client support and address intermediate-level client
- Assist in the development of strong business relationships with
appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Recognize and satisfy
carrier goals and objectives to enhance business
- Account Management
- Maintain files with proper records according to company
procedures. Follow company procedures in order to achieve positive
- Ensure accuracy of account information for both new and renewal
policies, endorsements, and audit for accuracy in rating, coverage,
signatures, and enters these
transactions to generate billing invoices in a timely manner.
- Review all premium audits according to Agency procedures
recognizing that the Agency must process in a timely manner.
- Review accounts receivable report for all assigned accounts to
support client retention.
- Insurance Expertise
- Leverage technical knowledge to ensure carrier quotes are
received in a timely fashion; Review quotes for gaps and assists
with inquiries from the carrier.
- Attend training and seek self-directed learning to continue
education in industry and technical knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned. What's in it For You?: To help you
make the best decision for your personal growth, it's important to
us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
AssuredPartners What You'll Need:
- Current Property and Casualty License, required.
- 2-5 years of commercial insurance experience and/or training
- Working knowledge of available commercial lines coverages based
on business and industry
- Proficient in providing client service through electronic,
telephone, and in-person interaction
- Problem solving skills; strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in use of Agency Management software, or
demonstrated skill at quickly learning new systems
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office or similar software,
including spreadsheet and presentation
software Grow, with us: AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling
our clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place
for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Las Vegas , Key Commercial Account Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!