Direct Marketing Manager
Company: Boyd Gaming
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Position Description:Oversee the effective management of
multi-property and property-specific direct marketing campaigns
ensuring they are completed accurately, cost-effectively, and in a
- Manage the team responsible for the execution of multi-property
and property-specific direct marketing campaigns.
- Effectively plan, organize, and manage the process for guest
segmentation, list management, group and offer set-up, mailer
development and print production, and delivery of mailings to
- Organize and manage multiple direct marketing projects to
ensure timely completion.
- Support the execution of kiosk-based as well as E-Commerce
managed digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Select and manage competent, cost-effective outside agencies
and consultants as required to assist in direct marketing
- Obtain RFPs on all jobs and ensure all invoices are paid
accurately and on time.
- Develop department team members present and future capabilities
in a manner consistent with Boyd Style.
- Support the analysis of campaign effectiveness and recommend
ways to improve their productivity.
- Assist properties in their marketing campaigns when needed.
- Undergraduate degree in related field required.
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience in database
- Casino industry database marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent interpretation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with property staff.
- Strong bias toward assisting the properties to achieve their
- Able to influence and get things done without formal
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to multi-task multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledgeable of database marketing programs and direct mail
design, production, and fulfillment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access, Cognos Query, and
all property CMS functions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to coach and teach.
- Leadership skills.
- Deadline oriented.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
certifications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Las Vegas , Direct Marketing Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!