Assistant General Manager
Company: OYO Hotel & Casino
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets
including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with
a rapidly expanding presence in Europe, Latin America, and the
Caribbean. Highgate's portfolio of global properties represents an
aggregate asset value exceeding $20B and generates over $5B in
cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through
all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and
development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also
has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands
and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools
that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out
performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team
consisting of some of the industry's most experienced hotel
management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top
ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains
corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle.
OYO Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Located on Tropicana Avenue on the south end of the famed Las Vegas
Strip, the hotel provides 657 rooms across nineteen floors and a
35,000-sq.-ft. casino. Additional amenities include two signature
restaurants, four bars, a fitness center and an outdoor pool.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for continually
focusing on achieving hotel profitability through revenue
generation, cost control, guest satisfaction and developing
employees, while maintaining the integrity of the hotel.
- Ensure that all department heads maintain budgeted productivity
levels and standard checkbook accounting procedures.
- Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
- Maintain direct contact with and monitor the development of
- Adhere to all property policies and procedures and train new
managers to ensure compliance.
- Assist in the budget process as required.
- Ensure that training in service standards is taking place in each
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which
focuses on the guest, through employee development and
- Inspect rooms regularly (weekly at a minimum) with both the
Executive Housekeeper and Director of Engineering.
- Ensure complete processing of invoices by using the A/P
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property
through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with
- Ensure that employees are at all times attentive, friendly,
courteous and efficient in their interactions with guests, managers
and all other employees.
- Forecast monthly the hotel's financial position, by estimating
revenues and line-by-line expenses. Analyze previous and projected
data to generate an accurate reforecast.
- Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all management personnel
according to the property's SOPs and ensure that managers are in
compliance with the standards in their administration of counseling
and disciplinary steps.
- Ensure that all employees receive fair and equitable treatment
according to all applicable policies and procedures.
- Meet clients on the property, including meeting contacts and
potential clients touring the property, to assist in the sales
- Be in the public areas during peak times, greeting guests and
offering assistance as needed.
Keywords: OYO Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!