Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 19, 2019
The Relationship Manager is responsible for creating, developing,
and managing banking relationships. The incumbent in this position
will provide intermediate level advice and education to customers
on opportunities to utilize the Bank s deposit and loan products
and services to enhance their financial operations.
* Through an organized and consultative approach, develops new
depository and loan customer relationships with prospective clients
that includes telephonic, face-to-face visits and written
communication to introduce the Bank s products and services.
* Participates in community events and tradeshows to promote the
Bank s available services and financial products.
* Meets with centers of influence, business brokers, CPAs,
attorneys, real estate agents, business owners, senior executives
and others to evaluate and analyze their financial and business
needs, and to provide expert advice to prospective clients about
the advantages and disadvantages of certain financial products and
services offered by Pacific Premier Bank in light of those
particular needs. This includes developing a clear understanding of
current and potential customers and their business strategies, loan
purpose, risk assessments and mitigation of risk, indicated
repayment sources through financial statements and asset
* Communicates and collaborates with internal stakeholders and
departments, as required, to help achieve customer goals and to
address customer needs.
* Makes independent threshold determinations regarding the
creditworthiness of prospective clients. This includes assessing
independently the risks of proposed and existing loans based on
multiple considerations, including the nature of the customers
business, their financial history, whether there is sufficient
collateral, future earnings potential, the total Bank obligation
involved, expected cash flow and other factors as determined by the
relationship manager to be pertinent. This includes reviewing,
analyzing, and interpreting financial statements, accounting
papers, income tax returns, Bank policies and governmental
regulations. This also includes modeling the financial effects of
various debt-restructuring scenarios and producing financial
* Uses discretion to require customers to submit additional
information, as needed.
* Actively manages and maintains, on an ongoing basis, existing
clients by independently monitoring the financial condition and
business aspects of a group of customers and independently responds
to clients daily and long term banking needs with minimal
oversight. This includes managing customer relationships through
the Bank s CRM system to ensure customers are receiving the care
and service that meets their expectations.
* Discusses and evaluates current business requirements to
anticipate additional customer needs or concerns.
* Follows up on credit line and other expirations and renewals on a
regular basis, as appropriate.
* Develops individual marketing strategies and approaches to
execute plans for promoting the Bank s financial products.
Leverages existing customer relationships to solicit and prospect
for new banking relationships.
* Specializes in particular industries in order to gain a deeper
knowledge of client needs and challenges, and thereby serve as a
more effective consultant and advisor in such areas as unique
financing needs, challenges and opportunities that demand
specialized knowledge and experience.
* Scrutinizes customer and potential customer information provided
for evidence of irregularities, discrepancies and fraud.
* Effectively negotiates credit pricing, terms and conditions with
the managers or officers of small to middle market companies.
* Negotiates the terms of credit agreements, including financial
covenants and reporting, sufficiently to protect the Bank from
excessive credit risk.
* Makes site visits to prospective or existing clients offices to
examine collateral for new or existing loans or other assessments
* Supports Bank compliance efforts by completing pertinent
* Maintains expertise regarding the trends in banking products,
various delivery channels, and regulatory, operational and
compliance issues by reading appropriate information sources and
attending relevant workshops and presentations.
* Facilitates the creation of necessary documentation to open,
close and renew all types of loans and accounts, including, but not
limited to, consumer and commercial savings accounts, certificates
of deposit and checking accounts, and ensures quick and accurate
execution of customer requests.
* Obtains necessary information for preliminary underwriting
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
* 5 years of financial commercial credit or lending experience
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Las Vegas , Relationship Manager, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!