Assistant Store Manager - Champion
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: July 15, 2019
OverviewCHAMPION® IS AUTHENTIC ATHLETIC APPAREL. Founded in
Rochester, New York back in 1919, the Champion brand has outfitted
athletes for generations. From USA Olympic teams to everyday
athletes Champion has remained a leader in sports apparel forging
the industry as we know it. We are searching for retail store
managers who share our passion for sport and fundamental belief
that everyone has the potential to be a Champion.
It's about leaving everything you have on the field... be it in
sport or in life. Being a Champion is a state of mind, an attitude
that our store managers must embrace and deliver every single day.
Here are just a few things that describe the leaders we want on our
- TRUSTWORTHY: You don't buy trust. It's not gained overnight.
Trust takes time, commitment, and consistency. We must earn it and
re-earn it every day.
- INCLUSIVE: We believe that all are welcome—on the field and in
life. Our field has no fences. Our clubhouse has no membership
- PASSIONATE: Passion is the driving force of greatness. It's
doing what you do, simply for the love of it, day in, day out.
Passion is the fuel of every champion.
- CONFIDENT: Before you can believe in anything else, you need to
believe in yourself. We celebrate who we are, and you should
- COMPETITIVE: We believe in playing to win. Every day, every
challenge we see as an opportunity to take ourselves to a higher
What we are trying to say is…It takes a little more to make a
Champion. Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to join the team
entrusted with bringing Champion's ultimate brand experience to
life for consumers around the globe? Apply now and be at the
forefront of representing Champion's iconic athletic wear heritage
while helping to shape its exciting future.ResponsibilitiesUnder
the direction of the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is
responsible for supporting the overall operations with an emphasis
on creating and maintaining visual standards throughout the store
to consistently deliver a vibrant and exclusive Champion shopping
experience. Assists the Store Manager in supervising the store team
to achieve sales objectives, maintaining store policy and
procedures, and assumes responsibility for the merchandising
functions of the store.
- Assist Store Manager with all day-to-day operations to achieve
targeted sales and profitability, including opening and closing
- Collaborate with Retail Operations Team and key partners to
lead and effectively execute all visual directives while leading
store team for performance and store profitability.
- Demonstrate outstanding floor presence by assisting in coaching
store team on customer service, product placement, and visual
- Genuinely understand, communicate and promote the culture,
heritage, values, brand aesthetic and mission of Champion and its
iconic product stories to customers and staff
- Increase positive brand perception and integrity via strong
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting, interviewing and
training individuals that live Champion's core values and provide
best in class customer service
- Collect and share customer feedback and insights in addition to
sale reporting to create a best in class customer, product and
- Effectively delegate and guide associates to complete visual
tasks within a given timeframe
- Implement key visual themes throughout the store and
consistently deliver engaging window and internal displays
QualificationsMinimum Education and Experience Required:
- High school Diploma/GED. College degree preferred
- Ability to lead and be a part of a successful store team
through storytelling and engaging with consumers
- Knowledgeable about current fashion trends and be able to
- 3+ years retail visual merchandising and leadership
- Experience planning and executing successful floor sets
- Highly motivated with proven success in motivating and
developing a team
- Excited to be part of the Champion team and willing to work
hard while having fun
- Excellent visual skills and commitment to maintaining brand
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to plan and execute
- Able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and ability
lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Clear understanding of retail metrics including key performance
indicators necessary to drive sales (Traffic, Conversion, Units Per
Transaction, Average Unit Retail)
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Hanesbrands, Las Vegas , Assistant Store Manager - Champion, Executive , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!