Company: MEDNAX Radiology Solutions
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Interventional Radiology Physician Assistant for dynamic group in
Las Vegas, NV Red Rock Radiology Associates, a subsidiary of
MEDNAX, is seeking an experienced, full time physician assistant or
nurse practitioner, with radiology experience, to work in Las
- Interventional radiology, ER or ICU experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsibilities include: complete H&P and patient
assessments, order and interpret lab and diagnostic imaging
studies, prescribe medication, formulate a management plan with the
physician and primary team and patient education.
- Possess basic knowledge of IR procedure flow and perform minor
IR procedures under the supervision of the physician.
- Acute care certification required for ARNP. Minimum of one year
experience in a physician assistant or nurse practitioner role,
including prior procedure experience.
- Monday through Friday with weekend call. Benefits Our
clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many
locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition
reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital
credentialing *These benefits are for full time employees,
employees in other types of employment classifications may be
eligible for some of these benefits. About MEDNAX With a 40-year
record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice
to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national
medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career
you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and
professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and
help shape the future of health care. MEDNAX is an Equal
Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PI Overview Interventional
Keywords: MEDNAX Radiology Solutions, Las Vegas , Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!