RN-Corrections (RN #)
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Position: RN-CorrectionsLocation: Pahrump, NVShift: 6:00 am -
6:00 pmStart: Immediately Job Description
- Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of
patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of
patients upon admission.
- During confinement, and upon discharge; document and
communicate triage decision to appropriate health care
- Develop individual nursing care plan using nursing assessment
protocols in consultation with health care providers.
- According to physician orders implement medical care plans to
include diagnostic tests, EKGs, etc.
- Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures and
approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet
- Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as
- Provide and monitor direct patient care.
- Document nursing encounters utilizing the Problem Oriented
Medical Records (POMR) form of charting.
- Maintain accountability of all controlled substances and
prescription medications according to federal and state laws, and
- Coordinate with medial, dental, mental and ancillary personnel
as required to ensure continuity of care.
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality
improvement and safety, environmental and infection control
- Perform additional duties as assigned.Requirements
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 1-2 Year experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational
backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when
licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual
guidelines, we will not alter our position on those
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout Us: All Medical Personnel is
a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in
their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals
for all types of healthcare settings.If you're interested,
please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions2) OR call me at the
number belowBest Regards,Alexis BryantAccount ManagerAll Medical
Personnel - NursingDirect: [Click Here to Apply] (Call or
Text)Main: [Click Here to Apply] Email: [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Las Vegas , RN-Corrections (RN #), Healthcare , Pahrump, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!