Physician / Family Practice / Nevada / Permanent / MD/DO - Family Prac
Company: Kurz Solutions
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2021
MD/DO - Family Practice Physician
"The Entertainment Capital of the World - Las Vegas Baby!
The Community - Las Vegas, NV
You likely know about the City of Las Vegas with its towering
hotels and casinos, epic malls and amusement parks, thousands of
tourist attractions, endless nights of gambling, shows, and fun,
but have you ever dreamed of living in a place where most people
only vacation for a few days? Here is your chance, and what you
don't know about Las Vegas might surprise you. Many great different
communities, school districts, parks, state of the art hospitals
and healthcare facilities, and more make up the "other " side of
Las Vegas that the tourists don't get to see.
Nellis Air Force Base
The "Home of the Fighter Pilot, " Nellis Air Force Base is home to
the U.S. Air Force Warfare Center, the largest and most demanding
advanced air combat training mission in the world. At Nellis, we
provide training for composite strike forces which include every
type of aircraft in the Air Force inventory. Training is conducted
in conjunction with air and ground units of the Army, Navy, Marine
Corps and air forces from our allied nations. The crews do not come
to learn how to fly, but instead how to be the best combat aviators
in the world.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying
beneficiaries as scheduled by the Government.
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing,
comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire family
regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family
unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As
a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of
the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients.
- All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF
- Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range
of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and
- Have sufficient experience to be able to adequately perform
- Ensure a safe work environment and employee safe work
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services
rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care
conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and
other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that
such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned
cases and/or performance of services as determined by the
- Meet all licensing/certification requirements to perform as a
Family Practice Physician in accordance with requirements.
- Be a Doctor of Allopathic (M.D.) or Osteopathy (D.O.) who has
successfully completed an accredited residency in Family Practice.
Must have at least one (1) year of primary care experience and no
more than twelve (12) months since the last work assignment.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Family
Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted and unencumbered
license in one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of
Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin
- Have and maintain current American Heart Association (AHA)
approved Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Las Vegas , Physician / Family Practice / Nevada / Permanent / MD/DO - Family Prac, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!