Comprehensive Medical Nurse
Company: Sunrise Hospital
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: April 10, 2021
. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include;
- Medical and Dental
- Flex spending, life, disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
Position: Registered Nurse Critical Care
Department: Comprehensive Medical Unit
The Registered Nurse performs the active nursing process consisting
of the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for patients. May assume the role as Team Leader
for part or duration of shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Current licensure in Nevada as a RegisteredNurse. Required:
ACLS, BCLS, NIHSS,
Passing score on Critical Care Test/ Rhythm interpretation
Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of
Knowledgeable and sensitive to patients rights in the delivery of
Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to
the developmental stage of the patient.
Recent appropriate nursing practice in the patient population areas
to be served.
Ability to participate in considerable walking and standing,
moderate lifting, and exposure to patient elements and handling of
emergencies and critical patient incidents.
Must meet clinical standards specific to the assigned patient care
area (specialty unit employees for areas such as ICU).
Graduateof Accredited School of Nursing
AGE SPECIFIC DATA:
Maintains currentknowledge of the principles of growth and
the life span and demonstratesthe ability to incorporate knowledge
PHYSICALDEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS: Seefinal pages of job
EXPOSURE CATEGORY: Class I Close contact with patients; likely to
come incontact with blood and body fluids
TYPICALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Theduties and responsibilities listed herein are not intended to be
all inclusivebut rather to indicate the primary emphasis of the job
and establish theparameters for the necessary skill, effort,
responsibility and workingconditions that make up the job.
- Promotesthe Profession of Nursing
- Creativeproblem solving skills using critical thinking, active
listening skills andempathy
- Adheresto and promotes proactive patient, personal and facility
- Demonstratesa professional approach to open and honest
- Delegationskills in receiving and assigning
- Promotespositive Customer Service with a Patient and Family
Centered Care Philosophy
- Seeksopportunities to improve care or system process;
Incorporates PerformanceImprovement principles and data
- Supportsand contributes to the success of the hospital s
mission and vision
- MeetsStandard of Practice and Care using established policies
and procedures of thefacility
- Maintainsa collegial responsibility for team building on all
levels including knowledgesharing and educating
- Ensurescare is delivered with an awareness to resource
- Activecase management of the patient s healthcare process
- Promotespositive customer service with colleagues, physicians,
guests, patients andvendors.
- Maintainsunit specific competencies as attached.
- Performduties and responsibilities of all lesser included
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assumesthe role as Team Leader to serve as a clinical resource
in the application andadherence of hospital policies and
procedures, as well as standards of care inthe provision and
supervision of patient care using the nursing process
- Promotesquality patient care ensuring patient care meets all
national, corporate, andhospital quality standards of care
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: license, licensed vocational, med surg, mtp,
nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse iv, pediatrics, practical
Keywords: Sunrise Hospital, Las Vegas , Comprehensive Medical Nurse, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!