Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: LTS Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: April 11, 2021
LTS is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at-- a
COVID-19 vaccine site in Las Vegas, NV. LTS is an acknowledged and
award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on
delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients' business and
technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security
to our nation. LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an
increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in
technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of
clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S.
Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world. LTS
is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission
critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver
cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large,
complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in
multiple disciplines including program management, system
integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity,
infrastructure and data analytics. LTS is committed to offering
eligible employee's comprehensive benefits that will provide them
with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their
family. Registered Nurse provides patient care for COVID
Vaccination Program. This position is required to provide
comprehensive professional nursing services for individuals,
families & community groups in compliance with LTS policies,
procedures, professional standards and program vaccination
protocols. Will provide patient care from registration,
screening,--triaging, administration of vaccinations,
documentation, monitoring of patient care and adverse reactions
with all other duties as assigned. Required Skills &
- Registered Nursing Degree, BSN Degree and State Nursing Board
- Actively practicing with minimum experience of 1 year.
- Medical terminology Experience - 1 year.
- Prior experience in vaccinations necessary.
- Ability to create a caring, compassionate relationship with the
patients and families.
- Ability to collaborate with the healthcare team while providing
- Trained to adhere to vaccination protocols.
- Expertise in handling sophisticated medical equipment.
- Screening individuals prior to receiving vaccinations.
- Providing triage such as patient vital signs and
- Provide comprehensive care to patients with adverse
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays and on-call
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Licensure, Certifications,
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must possess a c urrent Basic Life Support (BLS) required,
either a certification from an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS
for Healthcare Providers (or AHA recognized equivalent) or an
American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer and Healthcare
Provider. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work inside and outside for extended periods of
- Ability to perform job duties while, sitting, standing, squat,
bend at the waist, kneel and walking for extended period of
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15- 20lbs., reach in all
directions, and unassisted. Ability to use lifting motion over and
below waist from 15lbs-20 lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to use vision or corrective vision to determine depth
perception and to discriminate between color coated objects.
- Ability to perform gross motor functions, fine motor functions
and maintain olfactory sensory functions.
- Ability to work in latex safe environment.
- Ability to be qualified using medical evaluations and physicals
for adequate passing for respirator use.
- May be exposed to infectious diseases and occupational dangers
such as needle pricks and outdoor inclement weather. LTS is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other
legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: LTS Inc., Las Vegas , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!