Physician - Urology - Urology Opportunity- Las Vegas, NV
Company: HCA -Hospital Corporation of America
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Largest clinically integrated urology group in Nevada is seeking
a urologist for an employed position on a short partnership track
in Las Vegas.
- Board certified or board eligible in urology
- Fellowship training in urologic oncology, female urology or
endourology a big plus
- Will have an opportunity to develop the practice in any area of
expertise one is interested
- Call schedule of 1:6
- Employed position
- Short partnership track
- Offer will be in the MGMA 90th percentile
- Highly competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full benefits package
About Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center:
- Group consists of 12 board certified urologists and two radiation
- This group is dedicated solely to urology, offering a full
spectrum of treatment including open surgery, minimally invasive
surgery, as well as radiation or medications.
- Sunrise Hospital offers the largest, most advanced cardiac
care/cardiovascular surgery program in the state, treating more
heart patients than any other hospital in Nevada
- Level II Trauma Center and the largest acute care hospital in
- The most advanced complex heart care in the Valley including
adult and neonatal ECMO; Las Vegas' largest cardiac Cath Lab for
rapid heart disease intervention.
- Five Intensive Care Units; Electrophysiology labs dedicated to
the treatment of irregular heartbeats.
- An extensive Atrial Fibrillation (AFiB) treatment program which
includes the WATCHMAN-- implant; Many tertiary care "firsts"
including prolific heart valve treatment options such as
MitraClip-- therapy and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Vast surgical suite includes four dedicated operating rooms.
- 24/7 cardiovascular anesthesia (hour- based) and perfusion; & the
only pediatric CVT program in Nevada.
- Inpatient support provided by hospitalists and intensivists in a
dedicated 24-bed CVT ICU.
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las
Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no
state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las
Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of
the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast's dream with access
to many national and state parks in the area and within close
distance. The community is now home to three professional sports
teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA. PandoLogic.Category: Healthcare,
Keywords: HCA -Hospital Corporation of America, Las Vegas , Physician - Urology - Urology Opportunity- Las Vegas, NV, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!