RN OR STRONG LVN - OFFICE MANAGER - Overseeing staff of 10+ in
Bakersfield, Ca Must have strong supervisor experience with EMR
experience. Salary DOE and License
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Five or more years working in a physician practice environment
preferably a managed care or other health care related
2. Two or more years performing supervisory responsibilities.
3. Some college with focus on health care or other related course
of study preferred.
4. High school diploma or equivalent required.
5. Must be able to be bonded.
6. Experience with Medicare payment systems preferred.
7. Must possess a valid CA license and appropriate liability
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Excellent communication skills; able to read, write, and speak
articulately, using established channels of communication and
reporting relationships within the organization. Ability to
communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external staff,
management, member?s physicians/physician office staff, families of
members, vendors, etc.
2. Strong problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify issues and
problems within administrative processes activities, and other
3. Must be attentive to detail, accurate, thorough, and persistent
in following through to completion of all activities, demonstrating
initiative for completing work assignments.
4. Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple
priorities and work independently. Ability to continually
re-prioritize to meet the needs of internal and external customers
throughout the workday.
Interviews are being scheduled, email resume to Michelle with All's
Well in Bakersfield, Ca We are an equal employment opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard
to disability or protected veteran status.