Screeners (MA, CNA, RN, LPN, etc.) Needed for Events in Las Vegas, NV
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
LabCorp Employer Services is a leading provider of biometric
testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce
wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of
LabCorp Employer Services personnel located throughout the
LabCorp Employer Services is seeking medical professionals to
provide testing services at events. Once hired, our staff have the
ability to assign themselves to events in their area by utilizing
our scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre-event
comprehensive training on LES protocols.
Testing services include biometric screenings, COVID-19 PCR
testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature
checks. Our staff are responsible for the successful setup,
execution, and breakdown of events while providing exceptional
customer service to participants.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ON
- Conduct participant biometric screenings which include;
fingerstick blood collection, blood pressure, BMI, and body fat
- Perform COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen
testing, and temperature checks
- Ensure participant information and all screening results are
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain participant
privacy at all times
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical credentials strongly preferred (CNA, MA, Phlebotomist,
RN, LPN, etc.). Please note medical certification or license is
required in some states.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a healthcare
- Must be proficient with performing fingerstick blood collection
and taking blood pressure
- Experience with Cholestech LDX preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check
and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Collared white shirt and black pants worn in a professional manner
with comfortable and clean closed-toe shoes with no visible
tattoos/piercings (except single ear piercings).
Keywords: Labcorp, Las Vegas , Screeners (MA, CNA, RN, LPN, etc.) Needed for Events in Las Vegas, NV, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!