Medical Technologist II (Hematology) - On-Call - req76650
Company: Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Medical Technologist II (Hematology) - Las Vegas, NV - On-Call,
as needed - Minimum of one standard shift/week
1. Must demonstrate proficiency in all principle duties of a
Medical Technologist I.
2. Proficient in all applicable areas of testing in the department.
Proficient in troubleshooting all applicable instruments/procedures
in the department.
3. Participate in continuing education; present periodic in-service
4. Make suggestions for improvements; actively participate in
implementation of process improvements.
5. Assist with oversight and training of department employees as
6. Perform other duties as needed to assure the timely completion
of the work.
BS in Medical Technology, Biology or Chemistry, or an AS degree in
a Laboratory Science or Medical Laboratory Technology, or have
previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433
published in March 14,1990. If HEW certified, eight years or more
in same department. Associates hired after the standardization
date, must have a Bachelor of Science/Arts degree.
Foreign educated candidates must provide a detailed credential
evaluation from IERF (International Education Research Foundation).
United States educated candidates must provide a detailed original
Minimum of 3 years clinical experience with most current year in
present department. Must have received a rating of 2 on last two
annual performance appraisals.
1. Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle
several procedures simultaneously.
2. Must interact with other departments.
3. Contact with clients may be required, good customer service
skills important. 4. Must protect patient confidentiality at all
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness, Las Vegas , Medical Technologist II (Hematology) - On-Call - req76650, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!