Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Full Time Available
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Valley Health at Home by BAYADA is looking for compassionate and
dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to join the team in our Las
Vegas, NV office. This office services our adult and geriatric
clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Clark
Full time is available!
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Nevada.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!
Sponsor - RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Las Vegas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Full Time Available, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!