X-ray LMRT Tech - Medical Assistant
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $15.05 - $21.82 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.New Hires may receive UP TO $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) X-ray LMRT Tech -
Medical Assistant you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsWe are committed to providing our employees with
the support they need. At CareNow, we offer an array of benefits
for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the
Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief SupportLearn more about Employee BenefitsOur
teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to
work as a(an) X-ray LMRT Tech - Medical Assistant where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's,
and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider's
orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.The
CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm,
Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the
flexibility to work during those hours.You should have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or
completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Limited Medical
Radiology Technician (LMRT), or Non-Registered Technician (NCT)
license is required in state of residency.
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.CareNow delivers quality,
convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service.
We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United
States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most
qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to
improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow -
physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family
practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide
range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family.
CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.HCA Healthcare has been
named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent
an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks
and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our X-ray LMRT Tech - Medical Assistant opening. We
review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: CareNow, Las Vegas , X-ray LMRT Tech - Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!