Trauma Surgical ICU Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Company: Sunrise Hospital
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeHourly Wage Estimate: $37.79 - $56.66 / hourLearn more
about the for this job. The estimate displayed represents the
typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to
determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how
many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees
already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint
of the range.Currently Offering a $15,000 Sign On Bonus /
Relocation is availableDo you have a passion for healthcare and
helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced,
patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Trauma
Surgical ICU department. Submit your application today! -We are
seeking a Trauma Surgical ICU RN for our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Position: -
Registered Nurse Critical CareDepartment: Trauma Surgical ICUShift:
- -Full Time .9, NightsJOB SUMMARY:The Trauma Surgical ICU RN
manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
healthcare organization. - The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs. -
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems. -
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Benefits and Compensation:We offer an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
- - - - -401k
- - - - -PTO
- - - - -Medical and Dental
- - - - -Flex spending, life, disability
- - - - -Employee Discount Program
- - - - -Employee Stock Purchase
- - - - -Tuition reimbursement
- - - - -Student loan repayment.Serving the community for nearly
60 years, -Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center -provides the most
comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada. As Las Vegas'
largest acute care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated
inpatient and outpatient services to the community. - -Sunrise
Hospital and Medical Center has been selected the Consumer Choice
Award recipient for 15 consecutive years and had earned the
American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold
Plus Performance Achievement Award. - We are also ranked Nursing
Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to work for! -In 2005, Sunrise
Children's Hospital completed a $75 million renovation and
expansion effort, which is the last time the facility added to its
capacity. Currently, the two hospitals have 690 beds. When the
project is complete, the capacity will grow to 762 beds.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN
- Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Certifications Required: ACLS, BCLS, NIHSS. Preferred:
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/ Rhythm interpretation
- Minimum (two) years of current ICU experience.
- Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of
patient population served. -
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate
to the developmental stage of the patient. -
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
walking, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of
patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds and exposure to patient
elements and handling of emergencies and critical patient
incidents.Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock
the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking -.For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Sunrise Hospital, Las Vegas , Trauma Surgical ICU Nurse - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!