Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: EmpRes Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pahrump Health and Rehab Center is seeking a great Licensed
Practical Nurse - LPN to join our Skilled Care Team. We would love
to show you our beautiful center. We are accepting New Grads and
will provide solid orientation. We offer many other perks to our
staff, like mileage reimbursement, shift differentials and
competitive wage scale, and Employee Stock! Part time and on call
positions are also available. Come join our dynamic growing team!!!
We offer a supportive involved leadership team!!!Regarding COVID-19
Vaccination Mandate(s)EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC will
require ALL new-hires to have the 1st dose (of a 2-dose Pfizer or
Moderna, or 1-dose J&J) by January 27, 2022. After this time,
any new-hire not vaccinated with at least the first dose (in a
2-dose series, or fully with a 1-dose series) will NOT be allowed
to begin work until the criteria has been met. Medical and/or
Religious exemptions must be communicated to Human Resources prior
to start of employment. In an effort to keep your employment
experience as efficient as possible, please be aware of this
requirement and take the necessary actions above prior to your
employment with EmpRes Healthcare.
Full Time Position!!This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on
bonusLocation: Pahrump, NevadaMileage Reimbursement!!Tuition
Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents. Works
collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains
standards of professional nursing practice.
Come join our team!
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it
relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority!
We don't call our staff "owners" for nothing! Join us and learn
more about the numerous benefits that includes career advancement.
Nothing can stop your potential like being on the wrong team, we
believe you owe it to yourself to see what we are all about.Pahrump
Health and Rehabilitation4501 N Blagg RdPahrump, NV 89060
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.#EMPRESNV
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare, Las Vegas , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Pahrump, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!