Project Manager- Pharmaceuticals- Remote
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
100% paid health benefits/ PTO/ Stock Options/ 401k MatchThis
Jobot Job is hosted by Juan CorreaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary
$140,000 - $180,000 per yearA Bit About UsWe are a developer of
generic and specialty drugs for treatment of diseases related to
digestive, endocrine, musculoskeletal and urinary system. We also
conduct research for developing drugs in the therapeutic areas of
autoimmune, eye diseases and immuno oncology indications.Why join
- Professional Development
- Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Life InsuranceJob Details
- Manages clinical projects from concept through clinical study
report completion in line with company, Good Clinical Practice,
regulatory, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Achieves study objectives by developing project priorities,
setting milestones, and resolving project conflicts.
- Assesses the operational feasibility of studies and recommends
execution and risk mitigation plans.
- Prepares study-related documents, including protocols, protocol
amendments, informed consent forms, patient questionnaires,
monitoring plans, trial master files, case report forms and other
- Prepares IRB submissions and address IRB questions.
- Develops, track, and manages study timelines, budget, and study
- Works with legal team to facilitate the preparation of clinical
trial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, consultant agreements,
vendor agreements and other contracts.
- Ensures appropriate clinical resources are available for the
- Leads investigator/site staff meetings and site trainings.
- Manages clinical research study conduct and ensure it is in
compliance with GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in CRO, consultant and other vendor selection,
negotiation, and management of the contract, including monitoring
of associated budgets and payment of invoices.
- Select study investigators, screening sites and evaluate
adequacy to perform research and meet study timelines.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to study questions and
issues raised by investigative sites, vendors, monitors, and
- Ongoing analysis of study enrollment to ensure goals are on
- Participates in the analysis, summary, and reporting of
clinical data through the course of the
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, business, or related
- Preferred PMP or CAPM or similar project management
certificationRequired Experience And Skills
- Work experience minimum of 5 years
- Project management experience and training in a relevant
industry or academic setting (clinical research) minimum of 3
- Sound knowledge of drug development and understanding of FDA
and ICH GCP guidelines
- Proven problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent stakeholder and customer relationship management
- Ability to collaborate across functional areas and geographic
boundariesPreferred Additional Experience And Skills
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Experience in Project Management covering all phases of project
- Proficiency with advanced collaboration and task-centric tools
(e.g. Microsoft Sharepoint, OneDrive, and Box, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (or
related tools) and capable of maintaining appropriate project
- Agile mindset to adapt to evolving needs internally as well as
- Flexible working in a dynamic global environment
- Member of professional organizationInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Las Vegas , Project Manager- Pharmaceuticals- Remote, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!