Responder (EMT or Paramedic background)
Company: Become a Responder with Ready!
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionReady is actively accepting Responder
applications, and we have immediate openings for full-time and
part-time Responders in Las Vegas, NV. When you apply, you will
begin the application process for these immediate openings. About
Us:Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers
non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready
sends a trained health professional, which we call a "Responder,"
to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed
clinician.With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in
their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented
individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly
growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.What
- Combine your knowledge and skills with the equipment,
resources, and technology provided to deliver high quality
community-based health and wellness services.
- Promptly respond to calls originating from the Ready call line
or app for medical needs within the community, demonstrating
problem-solving skills on the scene.
- Obtain medical history, background, and vital signs from the
patient, and facilitate virtual visits with a licensed
- Utilize cloud-based software on mobile devices to improve
efficiency of care.
- For select Ready programs, coach patients in making
appointments with healthcare providers and social service agencies,
setting up transportation, filling prescriptions, and navigating
challenges associated with hunger, housing insecurity, lack of
income, and other barriers to care.
- Build trust and cultivate positive relationships with patients
to help achieve their health goals
- Commit to improving the health of your community and bring
safety and comfort to your neighborsWhat You'll Need:
- NREMT and/or South Nevada Health District EMS Certification –
EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic (required)
- BLS certification*
- Must be from American Heart Association or American Red
- Care delivery experience through EMS agency, hospital,
out-patient clinic, etc.
- State driver's license and auto insurance*
- 18 years of age or older
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and provide current PPD test
- Reliable access to a personal vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the US without Company sponsorship for a
work visa or employment-based green card
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including but not limited to
exhibiting empathy and active listening
- Passion for working with vulnerable populations
- Comfort with meeting patients on your own in their home or at a
community-based location*Must be able to maintain all required
licenses and certifications and must complete all required
continuing education courses.What You'll Get:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits
- Vacation and sick paid time off
- Access to Ready continuing education and professional
- Autonomous work environment outside of an office
- Build healthier communities and surround yourself with a
mission that matters
- Ready Backpack with all technical and medical equipment
Keywords: Become a Responder with Ready!, Las Vegas , Responder (EMT or Paramedic background), Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!