REMOTE Director of R&D - Class III Medical Devices
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Location: We're in SoCal but you can work remote (possibly with
some travel as needed in the future)
Salary: Approx 160-200k + Bonus + Equity
Skills: Leading R&D for Class III Medical Devices
Stellar opportunity to join a Class III Medical Device (heart pump)
company at an early stage! If you are seeking a startup and hence
an opportunity to make a huge impact then keep reading.......
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great team culture. Work with people who love what they
- Opportunity to work on a unique product which will save
millions of lives.
- Excellent career advancement potential.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for the
vision and strategy for the R&D department. You will lead a
team of 6-8 engineers in mechanial, electrical and software
- Mentor, train and develop our engineers creating a positive
work culture and a high performing team.
- Drive innovation and creativity. Foster team culture where
everyone has a voice.
- Work with cross functional teams through the FDA clinical
trials process. Collaborate with all functions including
regulatory, quality etc...
- Own the engineering team developing Class III medical
- Work with global teams.
- Collaborate with leadership to evolve product strategy.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- We are a startup so must be willing to roll up sleeves as
needed and wear many hats!
What You Need for this Position
- Solid leadership required. Proven experience hiring, mentoring
and developing engineers.
- Strong medical device background. (Class III strongly
- Background in engineering. Mechanical preferred but can also be
electrical, software or any other relevant engineering
- Exp with: The VAD (Ventricle Assist Device) or MCS (Mechanical
Circulatory Support )
Preferred But Not Essential
- Experience with global teams.
What's In It for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance through Blue Shield &
Kaiser; both HMO/PPO options; company pays $480 per employee or
$960 per employee + Family per month
- Remote or hybrid work depending on role location
- 10 paid holidays
- 6 days of Sick Leave
- Annual bonus
So, if you are a Director of R&D with Class III medical device
experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Sally
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ2-R-D-remote-bl -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sally Janavicius - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Las Vegas , REMOTE Director of R&D - Class III Medical Devices, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!