Registered Nurse (Med/Surg) - Parhump, Nevada
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Pahrump,
Nevada. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance
with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides
professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The
concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for
all nursing care. Oversees and guides employees that are under
his/her supervision. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and
completion of a Specialty course/ or equivalent. BSN
- Experience: 1 - 2 year acute care experience or successful
completion of an approved specialty course.
- License/Certification: Current RN license in the State of
Nevada. Current BLS Certification. Current ACLS Certification
(adult patients), current PALS Certification (pediatric patients)
or current NRP Certification (Neonatal patients). Other
certification as may be required by facility, speciality or
- Other: Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills
necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the
patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- Note: An RN graduate is a nurse who has completed a course of
study at a school of nursing and is eligible for the NCLEX. The RN
graduate performs directly under the supervision of the Charge
Nurse or RN designee. An interim RN license must be granted by the
Nevada State Board of Nursing.
- Testing: Must successfully pass any pre-employment
assessment(s) required by the facility.
Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Career development opportunities
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Las Vegas , Registered Nurse (Med/Surg) - Parhump, Nevada, Healthcare , Pahrump, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!