Family/Internal Medicine Physician Needed In Las Vegas, Nevada
Company: CenterWell Senior Primary Care
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Las Vegas, Nevada. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for
family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about
living life fully. At CenterWell Senior Primary Care we want to
help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best
lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more
productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage
our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and
challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our
associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting
opportunities to grow their careers. At CenterWell, we're seeking
innovative physicians who want to make positive changes in their
lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a
Patient-focused care is our ultimate goal:
- You will see 12-15 patients per day so you can treat more
- Thrive in a value-based care model and improve patients'
quality of life
- See variety in your caseload, from preventive care to chronic
Balance means something here:
- Take time off when you need to
- Enjoy a predictable schedule, including holidays, vacations and
- Generous PTO
A team-based approach with the tech to support it:
- Collaborate with colleagues and staff to offer a holistic
method of care for seniors
- Use the best tools, technology and support to enhance your
- Spend more time with patients and less time on administrative
- Guaranteed base salary plus quarterly bonus (up to 20% of the
- Minimal call
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- Health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction and ability
to maintain licensure
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or
Geriatric Medicine with continued certification throughout
Job Related Experience
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate
a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and
communications with all colleagues; fully engaged in the concept of
"Integrated team based care".
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value
based care setting.
- Superior patient/customer service.
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR.
We are growing in Las Vegas and seeking primary care physicians.
Please let us know if you are interested in learning more about
these exciting opportunities!
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: CenterWell Senior Primary Care, Las Vegas , Family/Internal Medicine Physician Needed In Las Vegas, Nevada, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!