Company: Intermountain Healthcare- Physician Services, Salt
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad
range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of
2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health
insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our
nation's health systems for quality, cost, and innovation,
Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years' experience in making care
more accessible and affordable. Intermountain Healthcare is looking
for a Nurse Practitioner Endocrinology to join our team in Nevada.
The Nevada-based medical group is a non-profit entity of
Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare
means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength,
innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with
financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME
reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more.
Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities
including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and
volunteer opportunities. If you're ready to join our Mission in
helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply
now, or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at . Essential
Functions: Ideal candidate must be able to manage patients with
Type 1 and Familiar with HbA1C testing protocols, CGMs and insulin
pumps. Work effectively with in a team environment as well as be
highly collaborative. Capable of adapting to changes in fast work
environment focused on delivery extraordinary patient care.
- Practice location is Tenaya Clinic
- Service line has a satellite clinic. Each provider expected to
provide services 3-4x per year
- Daily patient consensus up to 18 from 18-65 years of age
- Observe and assess the vital signs of patients, such as blood
pressure, heart rate, breathing rate and body temperature.
- Perform physical examinations on the patient. These may include
checking the thyroid glands, blood sugar levels, weakness, change
in skin texture and abnormal pigmentation.
- Prior experience with EMR systems
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Coordinates and collaborates patient care efforts with other
- Communicates clinical information timely, accurately,
thoroughly, and appropriately to other providers of patient
- May collaborate with other care providers in the effective
sharing of practice expertise. Requirements
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner
- FNP-BC or FNP-C
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA
- Applicable certification from a recognized certifying
organization such as American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC)
or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Applicable experience as defined by position leadership.
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare- Physician Services, Salt, Las Vegas , Endocrinology NP, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!