Trauma Surgical ICU Nurse
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $40.40 - $60.56 / hourLearn
more about the for this job. The estimate displayed represents the
typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to
determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how
many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees
already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint
of the range.IntroductionSunrise Hospital is committed to investing
in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.
Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit
your application for Trauma Surgical ICU Nurse position and spend
more time at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsSunrise Hospital
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Sunrise
Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a Registered Nurse
who participates as an active member of the Nursing Team in our
- You will assume responsibility for coordinating safe,
efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients'
- You will have responsibilities that include participating in
strategic planning, service delivery, program development,
evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost
control, contract compliance and quality improvement.
- You will support patient safety initiatives and quality
- You may also work as a registered professional in the capacity
of Charge RN in addition to being a clinical nurse providing care
for patients for an assigned time.
- You will maintain current competency with nursing skills
required and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and
Standards of Practice in the assigned area.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth &
development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess
data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data
appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the
patient's age. Qualifications:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse.
- ACLS, BLS, and NIHSS
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/Rhythm interpretation
- CCRN preferred. Recent appropriate nursing practice in the
patient population areas to be served.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved). provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with
high-quality, advanced healthcare services. We have been serving
our community for nearly 60 years. Sunrise Hospital has been a
Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years. We are
the largest acute care facility in Nevada and the state's only
fresh post-op Pediatric CICU. Our facility offers an advanced
comprehensive stroke center which received the Gold Plus
Performance Achievement Award from the GWTG.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare. Together, we uplift
and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane
Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN Senior Vice President and Chief
Nursing Executive Join a family that cares about every stage in
your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Trauma Surgical
ICU Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Nurse.com, Las Vegas , Trauma Surgical ICU Nurse, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!