Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - PRN
Company: Enhabit Home Health & Hospice
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our PRN Registered Nurse (RN) administers skilled care visits to
clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches
the client, family, and other members of the health care team.
These services are performed in accordance with the physician's
orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and
supervision of the Branch Director.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License
in the state which you intend to work.
2. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective
communication skills both orally and in writing.
3. RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home
health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
4. Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.
1. Must have a current driver's license and automobile
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health & Hospice, Las Vegas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - PRN, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!