Licensed Practical Nurse Apprenticeship
Company: Sandstone Spring Valley
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Sandstone Spring Valley - This posting is for -students
currently enrolled in an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse
program in Nevada.
The Apprentice Licensed Practical Nurse works under the direction
of the Director of Nursing and another RN to provide quality,
holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards
and healthcare regulations that govern the practice of professional
nursing. LPNs lead and direct licensed and non-professional staff
in the delivery of direct resident care and support functions. This
is a PAID position.
- Manage the nursing care for all patients in assigned unit
during your shift
- Delegate the shift's tasks to all of the nurses in the unit and
coordinate with physicians who might need assistance
- Recognize changes in patients' condition and respond
- Supervise Nursing Aides as they complete their assigned tasks
and point out any changes or improvements that need to be
- Detect any issues that could result in injuries or other
difficulties for patients or staff members
- Inform physicians of any changes in patients' progress,
condition or medicinal needs
- Apprentice LPNs are only allowed to practice what they have
been signed off on by their instructor on a Skills Checklist. -
- Day Shift (7:00a - 7:30p)
- Night Shift (7:00p - 7:30a)
- Ability to successfully pass NABS fingerprint background
screening and drug test.
- Current enrollment in an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse
program in the state of Nevada.
- CPR/ BLS Certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. -
Keywords: Sandstone Spring Valley, Las Vegas , Licensed Practical Nurse Apprenticeship, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!