Small Group Lead Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate
Company: DispatchHealth Management
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 26, 2023
How You'll Make an Impact: DispatchHealth is looking for a Small
Group Lead Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (Advanced
Practice Provider or APP) to join our growing clinical team in the
Las Vegas, NV area.
The Small Group Lead (SGL) at DispatchHealth will assist the Market
Lead APP in the recruitment, training, and day-to-day management of
Las Vegas, NV based APPs. This position will work closely with the
market's board certified physician(s) to manage APPs including
participation in evaluations and annual reviews using standard
What You'll Do: Education/onboarding /CCOE:
- Training needs assessment in conjunction with education
- Ongoing skills development as needed.
- Office day training and arrangement of in car clinical
- Monthly chart reviews: Split into cohorts reviewed every other
- Assists in development of clinical meeting content.
- Conduit of info to/from market lead APP.
- Responsible for downstream communication regarding change in
workflow/new clin ops roll outs.
- Partner workflow communication and augmentation.
- Rotates weekend call with Market Lead.
- Monthly KPI review and accountability.
- Complaint mitigation/remediation in conjunction with
- LMS module compliance. What You Need:
- Current DispatchHealth Full-time APP in good standing
- Proven track record of high performance based on metrics
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the ED, UC or family
- Current unrestricted state licensure as a Physician Assistant
or Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally board certified (current)
- Current BLS required, ACLS certification preferred
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
- Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring
completeness and accuracy
- Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively
with others to achieve common goals
- Cultural competency
- Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such
as splinting, suturing, wound care and minor surgical
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of
- Expertise in clinical skills related acute care, chronic
conditions, and injuries
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
- Previous management experience preferred Who We Are:
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and
virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we
provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology,
convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated,
convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the
capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide
personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient's location
of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the
expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care,
supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and
to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced
professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and
operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse
and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including
medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family,
and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage,
entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology
innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care Connect
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare
professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow
us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Las Vegas , Small Group Lead Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!