Cardio Vascular ICU Nurse PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $53.94 - $56.66 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to make a
real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and
serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses
at Sunrise Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As
a(an) Cardio Vascular ICU Nurse PRN you can be a part of
change.BenefitsSunrise Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Cardio Vascular ICU Nurse PRN. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a Registered Nurse
who participates as an active member of the Nursing Team in our
- You will assume responsibility for coordinating safe,
efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients'
- You will have responsibilities that include participating in
strategic planning, service delivery, program development,
evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost
control, contract compliance and quality improvement.
- You will support patient safety initiatives and quality
- You may also work as a registered professional in the capacity
of Charge RN in addition to being a clinical nurse providing care
for patients for an assigned time.
- You will maintain current competency with nursing skills
required and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and
Standards of Practice in the assigned area.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth &
development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess
data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data
appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the
patient's age. Qualifications:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse.
- ACLS, BLS, and NIHSS
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/Rhythm interpretation
- CCRN preferred.
- Recent appropriate nursing practice in the patient population
areas to be served.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and
the Southwest region with high-quality, advanced healthcare
services. We have been serving our community for nearly 60 years.
Sunrise Hospital has been a Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15
consecutive years. We are the largest acute care facility in Nevada
and the state's only fresh post-op Pediatric CICU. Our facility
offers an advanced comprehensive stroke center which received the
Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the GWTG.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cardio
Vascular ICU Nurse PRN opening. Submit your application today and
help advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Cardio Vascular ICU Nurse PRN, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!