Medical ICU Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $42.17 - $63.25 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionMountainView Hospital is committed to investing
in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.
Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit
your application for Medical ICU Nurse position and spend more time
at the bedside with the patient.BenefitsMountainView Hospital
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at
MountainView Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Medical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse who participates as an
active member of the Nursing Team in our Adult Critical Care
Department. In this role you will provide the best possible
preventative and supportive intra-operative care to each patient
based upon their individual needs and are looking for a team member
who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you,
come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will assume responsibility for coordinating safe,
efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients'
- You will have responsibilities that include participating in
strategic planning, service delivery, program development,
evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost
control, contract compliance and quality improvement.
- You will support patient safety initiatives and quality
- You may also work as a registered professional in the capacity
of Charge RN in addition to being a clinical nurse providing care
for patients for an assigned time.
- You will maintain current competency with nursing skills
required and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and
Standards of Practice in the assigned area.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth &
development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess
data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data
appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the
patient's age. Qualifications:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Successful completion of basic critical care course or
equivalent training for this hospital's critical care course.
- Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse.
- One (1) year Critical Care experience preferred with successful
completion of Critical Care Training Course.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS within three (3) months of Hire/Transfer.
- CCRN preferred.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA
Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Medical ICU Nurse opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Medical ICU Nurse, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!