Ped Surgery in Las Vegas!
Company: The Medicus Firm
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pediatric-Surgery opening in Las Vegas, Nevada. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
The UNLV School of Medicine is seeking an additional Pediatric
Surgeon to join their Pediatric Surgery Division. This is an
opportunity to join an established Surgical Department with
unlimited potential for program design and development.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive base salary with wRVU bonus and autonomy for
practice and program development
- Comprehensive academic benefits including 15.5% state-funded
retirement, paid tuition, and no state or social security
- Enjoy over 56 days of PTO per year plus all major
- Join 2 existing Pediatric Surgeons with no trauma call and
residents taking 1st call.
- UMC Children's Hospital offers state of the art comprehensive
- Extensive services including robotics and pediatric bariatric
surgery programs available.
- Active generous and philanthropic community-funded 100% of
Medical Students tuition.
Live in or near one of the premier destination cities with access
to world-class entertainment, sports, shopping, dining, and
- No state or social security income tax and easy access to
multiple national parks
- Desirable living options in highly rated family neighborhoods
in Summerlin and Henderson areas.
- Professional NHL and NFL teams with college sports
- International Airport rated as Top 3 North American Airport, JD
Reference: PDS 5206
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric cardiac surgeon jobs,
pediatrician jobs, pediatric surgery jobs, pediatric surgeon
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Las Vegas , Ped Surgery in Las Vegas!, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!