Company: Chicanos Por La Causa
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Clinical PsychologistNevadaThe CPLC Pediatric Access Line (PAL)
psychologist has the lead role in delivering short-term
psychotherapy for youth across the state of NV, both in-person and
virtually. The psychologist works closely with the PAL psychiatrist
to develop programming, educational material, outreach, and program
development in our innovative program bringing access to children's
mental health services statewide.Clinical Psychologist Job
- Selects, administers, scores, interprets psychological tests,
and completes psychological assessments.
- Assesses patients and makes recommendations on admission and
discharge and on therapeutic activities.
- Conducts various forms of individual and family psychotherapy,
including behavior modification and specialized treatment
modalities such as DBT and interventions for cognitively impaired
- Consults with the PAL psychiatrist and the team regarding
- When indicated, writes reports regarding patient progress and
facilitates the transition to long-term services.
- Participates in the treatment team, staff, and professional
- Participates in training programs on behalf of the PAL
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines.
- Participates in writing articles for publication. Education,
Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Ph.D. in clinical psychology
- State license or eligibility
- Experience with child & adolescent populations
preferredClinical Psychologist Qualifications / Skills:
- Patient services
- Bedside manner
- Analyzing information
- Verbal communication
- Building relationships
- Documentation skills Effective January 3, 2022, all CPLC
Employees and all Service Providers, are required to be Fully
Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who are not
Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin a
vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes medical
and religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement,
in accordance with applicable law and upon approval by CPLC.
However, any person approved for an exemption, without exception,
is subject to masking, weekly COVID-19 testing at their expense,
and other requirements established by CPLC from time to time.
Keywords: Chicanos Por La Causa, Las Vegas , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...